Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 Years

It's hard to think about but in ten years I will be 30! Wow! Its seems far away but I know it will be here soon enough. In ten years I plan on having graduated from graduate school in speech pathology. I am not sure if I want to work in the school system or the hospital. But either way I would like to work with kids, especially those with special needs. I had a job last summer working at a outpatient rehab with kids and adults. I loved the kids. I enjoyed working with the kids who had autism, down syndrome, and other special needs.
I am not sure if I will still be living in South Carolina or not. I like South Carolina but it might be fun to live in a big city. I like Charleston and Greenville, but I am open right now to going to other places. As for being married, I could be married or I may not be married. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. I am open to whatever may happen in this area.
Also, I would like to have traveled to Europe. I really want to go to Italy, England, Austria, Switzerland, etc. I would love to do this after I graduate from college or graduate school. I think that it would be an awesome experience. Ok, these are things that I would like to have accomplished by the time I am 30!

No comments: