Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mock Interview

This week I had my mock interview. I felt like this was a good experience. I have had interviews in the past that did not go well, so I feel like any practice I get is always very helpful. Going into this interview I was more relaxed which was very helpful. The questions that Angie asked were good. The question about my past failures was very helpful. It is always hard to talk about areas you have failed in but it was good practice giving examples and getting feedback from Angie. Some of the most important things I feel like I have learned is to be relaxed and confident during the interview. Also, it is important to take my time in answering so that I give the best answer possible. Overall, I feel like the mock interview was helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree - if you can stay relaxed, the interview will be much smoother for you. You did great!