Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring Break

Since this week we can write about whatever we want I am unsure of what I want to write about. So, I guess I will just talk about the tentative plans I have for spring break. Some of my friends and I are planning on going to Washington, D.C. for spring break. One of my roommates has not been there before so that should be fun. I know that they are setting out itineraries for what we should do each day. It should be fun all five of us crammed into one car driving to D.C. :) I am excited about where we are staying. Some friends of ours that have already graduated from Clemson live there and so we will be staying with them. So, I am really excited about getting to see them. I am definitely ready for a break from school work and its only three weeks away. It always seems like school flies by really fast during the spring semester. Anyway, these are my tentative plans for my spring break!!!

No comments: